Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick Photo Update!

Yea... so it has been months since I blogged! So sorry!!! Basically the tour started and I have been totally enjoying traveling and speaking... and working in the shop. But now, alas, Im back into the office writing material for 2010.


I will not torture you with too many tour pics... since the cities tend to blend together... just a couple of my favorites...


These are from Hermosillo. They sooooo love the store of extra supplies at the break. I can never create enough product for these guys!



This pic is of the study groups in Tepic... our first time to head that far south... all the way to the state of Nayarit!


Edith and Moises were great this season as well... and lots of people got into the actions to the songs. That is definately one of the favorites for everyone!



Then we had ourselves a booth at the convention... over 10,000 Christians gathered in the stadium in Obregon. We made some great contacts, passed out lots of curriculum, and sold some ministry 'stuff.' (CDs, tracts, coloring books, Bibles, etc)







We hurried home from the convention to have a wonderful Easter complete with church and a great sermon, a yummy sit-down dinner, chocolate and stuffed bunnies. Our pet cats loved the new Easter bunnies and cuddled them for a nice nap.

So.... this season the 'Rancho Provision' consists of Dwight and I, Ko and Jan (Dwight's parents), Olga (the cleaning lady), pastor German in the office, and Mardy my new assistant.

I caught Dwight and his dad sitting on the bench after a hard day of work in the shop... both exhausted and just sitting there visiting for 1/2 hour. Very cute.

Presenting.... Mardy, my new assistant. Its wonderful to have more help... and time consuming to start the training process on the curriculum. One step at a time!

This past weekend I got my hair done, and of course I came home not that happy... darker and shorter than I had planned. This is the picture to document day 1 of the new hair-do. Took me a few seconds to pin back the new bangs. One of these days I'll get used to it.


There you have the overall update! Life is GREAT... we have lots of new pets... a dog, 2 cats, some goldfish, and two birds. The new curriculum writing is well under-way for 2010, and the tour is almost over for 2009.
Hope you are having a great spring!

No comments: