Sunday, July 06, 2008

My MOM is here!!!

It is so much fun to have my mom down to visit for a week! We decided to take a mini-vacation and visit and play together while the rest of the staff worked away!!! I only had to keep the 4 office peeps going with projects (German, Ruben, Tani and now Suki), and then host and feed everyone. Lots of fun!!!


Mom helped me judge the testimony contest.... narrowing down 1st, 2nd, and 3 places, and then together we made up some prizes: class packs with crayons, pens, paper, penciles, sharpeners, glue, etc. This week my job will be to get the winning testimonies announced on the spanish website and in the Christian newspaper, and to pass out all the prizes! I hope to post a few testimonies here too so you can enjoy them.

It was great fun to celebrate the 4th of July with my mom. I highly recommend this for any missionary on the field!!! Have your mom visit to picnic with good 'ol hamburgers and potato salad. It hits the spot!!!

No comments: