So, it's been a wonderful thanksgiving morning already... Dwight made french toast from fresh hoagie rolls for breakfast, Im enjoying Christmas music while sitting on the couch with the laptop, enjoying the new wireless internet, I have a cuddly kitten sitting here with me, and I have fun plans of cooking, eating, and relaxing for the day. Dwight prayed a nice prayer this morning before breakfast thanking God for so many things, it was really heart-warming. We closed the office for the day, and made all the indoor staff switch to work Friday. I thawed the turkey in the sink yesterday, so all is ready to go.
We are going to miss family for sure, but Dwight and I will be celebrating thanksgiving right here in Huatbampo. Hope you are having as much fun as we are.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristi, you have a great attitude. Seriously, way to go.
And girl, soon, very soon, we're going to be gaming it up for real.
Till then, take care!
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! I am so glad that you were able to take the day off and have some turkey together. We missed you but will see you very soon! Can't wait! And like Andy said, we will be gaming it up very soon!! We were playing a game the other night and thought of you and how very soon, you will be sitting at the table with us, in your beautiful blue cloud robe (!) till the wee hours playing some crazy game! Let the fun begin!!!
Post a Comment